How to Track a Keyword within a Twitter List
Here’s how it works:
1. Create a Twitter list of people who Tweet about the topic you are interested in;
2. Go to Listiti and create an alert by providing:
The Twitter list slug,
Key terms (you can choose to track the exact match or any of the words);
Your email to send the alerts:
3. You should now go to your email box and confirm the alert:
4. After confirming you will see your alert status:
5. Now, once the Twitter users within the list (or any of them) mention the word you are tracking, you’ll receive an email alert.
I am still in the process of using this feature and developing list and key words to follow. I will let you know of lists I have put together as they are developed.
I am (@chrisgtaylor) currently creating a list of “mommy bloggers” and influential Twitter users who may be interested in my clients Pacifier-B-Gone product. Pacifier-B-Gone just won the PTPA award. (Parent Tested Parent Approved). We are very excited.
If you have a great list I’d love to know about it.